Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day Twenty Seven

Saturday and all is well! The kids are still gone so we woke up and went out to breakfast at McDonalds, then went to a fabric store and Walmart to have the oil changed in our van. We got back to the house and took down Christmas, and I cut down the tree in the front yard. Becka helped me because it was so beautiful outside. Our neighbor from across the street saw Becka standing in the road holding a rope that I had tied to the tree, and he came to the rescue. Many thanks to Joel who helped me get it all up out of the yard and street and then go dump it. Becka has wanted that tree down for a while, so I was glad to get it done! I'm so glad she felt good today. The weather was perfect! We came in and took a nap....(naps are sooooo good), then we went and got ice cream and rented a movie. The day was awesome, and I'm thanking God from the bottom of my heart! It doesn't look like we are going to get a winter this year. (Al Gore must have been right).

I'm picking up my sister in law from the Airport tomorrow! That will be SUCH a blessing. She will be here for two weeks! After that, her other sister will be coming to stay. Her entire family rocks! Trust me guys, one of the keys to a successful marriage is to love your in-laws, and I do for sure! Her mother is the Matriarch of the family, and she raised some great kids, and they have raised some great kids. Becka's father is a true man of God who has devoted his life to spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who haven't heard it. He will be receiving rewards in Heaven for sure.

Good night all and God Bless! Happy New Year!! I'm so glad to report great news these days. I know that will change, but I'm loving it for now! Love you!

More to come.....