Friday, December 9, 2011

Day Five coming to an end.......

We just got back from the party and it went fantastic! Becka is wiped out. This week has sucked the energy out of her, but I would be bed ridden if I had gone what she has endured. I'm warming her up a blanket in the dryer and I've turned the bed heater on high. I already knew that my wife is an incredible woman, and I knew from Taekwondo that she has the heart of a warrior, but I didn't know until now that my love for her goes way beyond anything earthly. I knew that God brought us together, but only he could put this much love in my heart.

She has gone to bed and I'm not far behind her. I just wanted to write about the rest of the day. I need to watch EVERYTHING I say from now on and think about every word before I say it. I realized today that I was barking at the kids for no reason. They are fabulous kids, full of love and very respectful, and they don't deserve that, so I'm buying a case of candy bars! I pray that no one tests me right now. I don't know how much self control I have and I don't want to know. I think I'm in the stage of grief where I'm looking around for a target to take out my frustrations, but God revealed that to me, and knowledge is a great thing. A very good friend of mine told me to ask myself, "Is what you are about to say Christian in nature", and if it isn't, don't say it. Good advice!

Good night everyone and God Bless you. If you are reading this, please stop right now, look at the one you love, touch their face, and say, "I Love You". Trust me, it will make their day, and yours!