Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day Sixteen Continued

Day sixteen is coming to an end. I shaved the rest of my baby's head tonight. Now we can put lotion on it and ease her itching and burning. This whole thing is tearing my heart in pieces. PLEASE God heal her quickly. No one deserves this, and I know a lot of people go through it, but she's so sweet and loving and precious to everyone. My soul belongs to the Lord and my heart belongs to her. I still can't believe it, but I'm facing it as best I can. I can't completely tell myself that there is something wrong with her. I wish I could stay home every day.

 She's gone to bed and that's where I'm headed. I have to reach out and touch her every time she walks by. She's my soulmate, and if I could have just one wish, it would be that I could trade places with her.

Sorry if I'm repetitive all, but I'm hurting and I don't know how to make it stop. It's like someone has a grip on my heart and they are twisting it. I'll be better when she is better. Her getting well is the most important thing to me right now.

God Bless and Merry Christmas