Friday, December 16, 2011

Day Twelve coming to an end

Almost time for bed. Becka is hurting tonight. Her head is very sore from the radiation. I wish there was a magic pill that would heal her. We are watching a little tube then hitting the hay. I don't think that she will be up for the massage thing Sunday, but she can make that decision then. We bought a bunch of anti cancer food! Beck had already cut sugar out of her diet, and we bought beets and carrots. She also started taking tumeric, curry powder, and muscadine seed pills which are very powerful antioxidants. She IS going to beat this. I pray the blood of Jesus on her tonight. We can do things to make her more comfortable, but only HE can heal her. There is only one power, and that's the power of God. There is only one wisdom, and that's the wisdom of God, and there is only one healer, and his name is Christ. All will be well! Love is forever, I know that now. The love God has for us, and the love I have for my wife, both are eternal and unconditional. I've never loved anyone at anytime as much as I love her right now. I'm praying every day for the rest of my life on my knees at least twice a day, just to thank him for the life I have. God is truly good!

Good night all....more to come.