Friday, December 30, 2011

Day Twenty Six

It's finally FRIDAY! The kids aren't here tonight so we went on a date! Becka's favorite restaurant in the world is Genghis Grill. We had a great dinner then came back to the house to watch a movie. We rented the first Sherlock Holmes. I'm watching it now while my gorgeous wife is sleeping beside of me. Everything wears her out these days. I'll tell her how it goes, or we can watch it again in the morning. The meal made her happy! I love it when we can go out and I can show her off. I pray for the day that we can go somewhere special like the beach! I want her to feel the sand between her toes and smell the ocean, and watch the sun go down then come up over the sea. Becka made me a romantic!

She's awake so back to the movie. She's feeling good these days, and our faith is strong that the radiation worked and the Chemotherapy will work as well. God has a divine plan for her, I truly believe. I know that one part of his plan for her was to save me, because she has. I love her so much I can taste it, smell it, feel it in my soul. It is more real than anything else ever has been, and I would be nothing without her. She makes me a better man, a better husband, a better father, and a better servant to God. I have no complaints.

God Bless and Happy New Year! Kiss the one you love, and tell them how you feel!
More to come.......