Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day Three continued....

Another end to a good day. We are on a journey towards Becka being cancer free. I don't care how long it takes, or what it takes, just as long as it works. I pray tonight that the Lord blesses me with enough years on this earth that we can go somewhere together and celebrate her being well. I know that a big part of Becka's life will be advocating for cancer research and helping people recover, the same way people are helping her. Friday is "Feel Good Friday" at the cancer center. I'm going to take her to get her nails done, her finger nails that is. I painted her toes tonight.....(one of my favorite things to do in the world)! No matter how good today was, it's going to get worse before it gets better, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't a train coming! It's God reaching for her, and we are reaching back! Time for bed, and radiation tomorrow. God Bless all! More to come.....