Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day Nine

Day nine is coming to an end. We just had a fantastic supper of lasagna made by some friends! Becka is feeling good! She doesn't have a lot of energy, but so far so good! She's not in any pain, her appetite is still good, and she got out of the house today! Thanks so much to My Aunt Cathy for taking her to treatment, and to Fern for taking her to World Market! My Uncle Kirk brought her two cases of purified water from Le Bleu, and a case of muscadine juice! She also has some concentrated muscadine seeds that are the most powerful antioxidant in the world. The problem is that they taste like the most repulsive substance ever, so she's mixing it with juice.

 Life is good right now. The shock is over and now comes the healing. I was able to work all day and I'm working tomorrow. Fernie is taking Becka in the morning, and I took Thursday off. We meet with the doctor Thursday and I want to know when we will find out how the treatment is working. We may be dealing with this, but I'll never truly accept that Becka has cancer.  I feel like I could lay down and sleep for a week.

God Bless and more to come.....