Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day Ten

Here is is day ten already. This week has flown by. Becka only has two more radiation treatments to her brain, then a couple more to her hip, and the Chemotherapy starts. I'm not looking forward to that. I love taking care of my wife, believe you me, but I wish she didn't have to go through it. I can tell that the radiation is affecting her emotions. I'll be so glad when this is all over and she's cancer free.

 Andrew and I are fixing to go to Taekwondo. We have testing next week. Beck is helping Autumn with her homework. I think it would go more smoothly if she actually read the book, lol. I'm taking off all day tomorrow to be with Beck. She has radiation in the morning, then we meet with the doctor. I pray he gives us some good news.

I went off on a friend today, and had to go back and apologize. It seems that everyone I tell about Becka has had a family member die of cancer. I can tell that they wish they could take back the words in mid air after they say it. I have to remember that I'm not the only one who loves Becka, and others are hurting too. I'm going to pray for them tonight.

Tomorrow I'm calling the American Cancer Society to see about a wig and some support groups. God Bless them. They are a wonderful organization. I'll write more later......