Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day Twenty

Christmas Eve! Today has been a good day. I'm grateful for the good days, because she has had some bad ones and I know that more are coming. Her forehead looks like someone took a torch to it, so she went back up on her steroids, and she's still in some pain. I changed the dressing on her wound tonight and it was painful for her, but it had to be done. She says it feels like a broken collar bone. While I was changing her bandage, I prayed with her that God would take her pain away, and he did! She's feeling good now. I cooked barbeque chicken on the grill tonight and Fern just showed up with some "No Bake" cookies to DIE FOR! I just ate one, but I can see myself eating the rest of them.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Christmas! I'm absolutely exhausted. I've been up since 3:00 am. Becka was hurting and we never went back to sleep, so I think I might go take a nap at 8:00 at night. It's going to be a long night anyway. Santa Claus is coming, so I want to be fresh for him. (I'm going to kidnap a reindeer).

Becka is going to lay down as well. Good night all and God Bless! Merry Christmas!