Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day Sixteen

Tuesday is coming to an end. Christmas is almost here! My mother came and took Becka to her treatment today so I could work. Beck's hair is almost all the way out. She makes Sinead Oconner look hideous! I love the hats she has to keep her head warm, and you can't even tell her hair is gone. I'm glad she has the head for it, because I sure don't. I have a big warped head and I look like a pencil eraser! She has a gorgeous head and she's so beautiful! The fact that her hair is gone actually accents how lovely her face is!

We just ordered pizza for supper. She and I got a spinach parmesan and the kids are eating pepperoni. It's been a very long day. I worked eleven hours today. I'm not going to taekwondo tonight because I have testing tomorrow and my leg is hurting. I get sciatica and I have an appointment tomorrow with my orthopedist. I usually get epidural steroid injections every couple of months, and that takes my pain away. Becka has her surgery tomorrow to have her portocath put in. They have to put her out to do it, so I'll have to do some running in the morning! I'm glad I'm off tomorrow and Thursday.

Life is good tonight! God Bless you all and Merry Christmas!
More to come.....