Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day Twenty Five

Thursday night and I am sick, so this will be a little short tonight. Becka and I are alone, except for the dogs. The kids are at their Dad's house until Sunday. Tomorrow we are eating steak and lobster, going to the movies, then going to ride go-carts! (Just kidding). I wrote that to see if the kids are reading this. They don't think we are supposed to eat when they aren't here.

I've had a sick headache all day, and my stomach is churning, so I'm fixing to go to bed. Becka is doing well, although her head is still pealing. She's wearing a beautiful scarf that her family gave her yesterday! I think we crashed last night. We both slept about ten hours. I pray I'm not getting sick. She sure doesn't need that since her immune system is weakened.

I made Digiorno pizzas for supper. It's hard to think right now so I'll write some more later. God Bless you all and thanks so much for your support and prayers!

More to come....