Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day Six

Saturday! Today has been awesome! Becka got some much needed rest. I was able to hang out with my Dad, and I got the Christmas lights put up. She's feeling better but has no energy, which is completely understandable considering what she's been through. I checked myself today when talking to the kids, and I'm fixing to go get all of us some ice cream at Coldstone Creamery! God is working all around us. I can feel it and see it first hand. He works through people, and I know in my heart that everything is going to be okay! God Bless our parents....Becka's Mother and Father, and my Mother and Stepfather. I'm starting to think that Becka's parents kind of like me, and my mother told Becka a long time ago that if we ever split up, I'm out of the family and she's in! (She was serious too). We are all ONE family now, and I love my life. I can't wait for her to be well! Thanks everyone! More to come....