Monday, December 26, 2011

Day Twenty Two

The day after Christmas and all is well! Becka is doing great today! She hasn't been hurting except for some swelling. I worked all day and brought supper home...(KFC). She's SO happy tonight! I can see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice, and it's all because Gina is here! Becka couldn't WAIT for her to get here. It's so wonderful to see them together! I pray that she gets to Texas safely, but I hope she stays here for a couple of ......years!. God sends angels in so many different ways, and Gina is definitely one of them! Anything that makes my wife happy right now I'm grateful for!

I'm going to make cookies in a few. I'm supposed to be on a diet, but who cares? So what, my wife likes round guys! As long as I can see my feet without using a mirror, then it's all good! (I am going to go on a diet after the first, and I'm going to stick to it). I'm not vain, but I want to look the best I can for Beck, and I feel better physically when I'm 175lbs. (Right now I'm 215). Forty pounds is no problem. I can lose that in two months just by drinking water and watching my fat intake.

Bed is coming early tonight for me. Becka and Gina will probably sit up and talk, but I'm exhausted. I'm SO glad she's here! Thank you Lord so much for protecting her, and continue to do so until she reaches her destination. I pray the blood of Christ on Gina. It's no wonder why Becka loves her so much!

Good night and God Bless all! I pray for days as good as this one was! Becka goes to the doc in the morning, possibly for her first Chemo treatment. I hope not, and I hope so at the same time. I wish she didn't have to go through it, but if it will save her life I'm grateful for it. I'll post tomorrow about everything.

Night.........Peace...........More to come.......