Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day Seven

Sunday! We didn't go to church today. I'm sure that God understands. Becka has no energy, but we did go to breakfast as a family. We even woke the kids to go with us! It was a great morning. I programmed Becka's phone to chime when it's time to take her meds. Technology is a wonderful thing in moderation. We got back here and rested, then I took Autumn and her friend to the mall, and Andrew and I were in the Christmas Parade with our Taekwondo school. It was the first time Andrew had ever been in the parade, and he had a really good time. I'm going to treasure days like this, because I know rough times are coming, but we are ready and God is all around us. People are reaching out like crazy, and I am so grateful. Becka doesn't want this to affect our life anymore than it has to, so I'm going to keep things as normal as possible. Chicken in the crock pot smells great, and her favorite show comes on tonight, (The Amazing Race), so all is good for now! God Bless and love you guys! More to come.....