Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day Twenty Four

Wednesday and another blessed day has gone by! Becka has had a couple of great days. Gina made her so happy by being here, but it was emotional when she left. Becka bought some chloroform, but we didn't get our chance, and Gina got away.

Becka's Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, and kids came by today and took us all out to lunch! They are wonderful, Godly people who brought her gifts from Poland and India! It made her happy to see them and spend time together. They had fun as well playing with the dogs! Becka's cousin has beautiful, very respectful kids. We went to Ruby Tuesday's and had a great meal. I hated seeing them leave as well. They had a calming presence and that's what Becka needs.

Her head is pealing from the radiation. It's like she was sunburned. I put lotion on it tonight, and it looks like she's growing hair back, but that might be wishful thinking. They told her all of this is normal. There is nothing normal about what she is going through. As I write this, she's asleep on the couch beside of me. She starts Chemo on the tenth of January. I pray that she has little to no side effects.

I took off work today to be with her. I can't take tomorrow, so it's bed time. God Bless all! I'm going to get my Baby up and in bed so she will be more comfortable. Good Night!