Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 327

It's Saturday night and I'm sick, so this will be short. I've had a headache all day and it's gotten progressively worse. It may be due to the fact that this is day one without steroids, but it feels like sinus pressure. I took a decongestant, tylenol, and some ibuprofen, but nothing has helped, so I'm going to lay down right after this. Someone please come knock me out! I had so much to do today, and I managed to destroy my living room, but if I had felt better I would have finished it. I did go to the funeral home today to see Jack. His brothers were there and so was my father and sister. They were all going to a biker bar that Jack hung out at to have the Wake. The funeral home was enough for me. I came home and laid down thinking that it would make my headache go away, but it's even worse. I was up all night last night, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I couldn't sleep, the house was too empty, but the kids will be back tomorrow. I pray my headache is gone by tomorrow as well.

The same funeral home that took care of Beck was where Jack was. They had him cremated. It sent a chill down my spine to walk back in there so soon. I'm glad that Jack was on the other side of where Becka was. 

I have so much to say but I need to lay back down. God Bless and I'll try to write more later tonight. If I don't, I will write in the morning before I go to church. I can't wait for that!