Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 317

Wednesday night and all is well. It's been a good day believe it or not. Better than most have been that's for sure. I started off early as usual and got the kids ready and out the door. I give Andrew a ride every morning now. It gives us a chance to pray and talk. I pray for protection on him and his sister every day. They really are fabulous kids. Andrew is the spitting image of his real dad, yet Autumn looks just like her Mom. Every time I look at Autumn, I know that Beck will live on in her. She put her love in both of their hearts. Being their stepfather and loving them has been easy. They are Beck's legacy. I would like to think that I have played a big part in the building of their character. I'm glad that Andrew got to see how I treated his mother, and how she treated me. We really do have a special family, even though Beck is gone, she left enough of herself here with us so that we can remember. 

I took off early this morning to get some stuff done. I bought a new phone because mine was completely worn out. I went to two different Verizon stores, one of them twice, before I made up my mind on an Iphone. I've always loved my Ipod, so it should be easy to figure out. I picked Autumn up at school early, then took her to the DMV to get her driving permit. I was so proud of her! She passed the test with flying colors and I let her drive us home. She did fantastic and we made it safely! Then we came back here for a bit, and we all went to Ruby Tuesdays for supper. She's had a great birthday, and her party is Friday night. 

I think that things have finally caught up with me. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My entire body hurts and the pneumonia is making me mute. I'm going back to the doctor in the morning. I'm going to bed for now though. I love all of you!

Good night and God Bless!