Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 303

It's Wednesday night. We know what is coming eventually, but we can't prepare for it. Tonight is a night that we completely and totally give all to God with our hands in the air. Ruth, Debbie, Gina, Laura, and I are here with the greatest woman in the world. She's my warrior queen. I've never seen anyone fight like she has, and in the end, she will be the winner. Cancer doesn't win this one. We know where Beck is going and who she is going to be with, and although it's tearing our hearts in two, we rejoice at the same time. 

There are no things left unsaid. I have no regrets or complaints. The time for resentment and anger has come and gone, and only love exists between all of the people here and all of you who stand tonight with the Lord for Becka. This is her time. When we get to the other side of this, it will be time to consider other things, but for now, it's all about her.

Tonight I give thanks to the Lord God for every minute he gave me with her. My life has been changed forever, as well as my heart. Becka loved me when I couldn't love myself. She is selfless in everything she has ever done, all the way to this place. The last time she spoke was to sit up and say very legibly, "I Love You" to her son Andrew, right after he said, "I love you Mom", in her ear. 

I'm stopping here for now to be with them and her. God Bless. If anything changes tonight, I will let you know in the morning. Otherwise please help us to lift her up in prayer.

Thank you.