Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 117

It's Saturday night and I have a date with a FOX! I have to say this, Every time I look at Beck she looks more beautiful to me. We just got back from my Mother's house and I reminded Becka how curvy she is, and how that's a very good thing! I would love her just as much if she were ugly, but she's not, so I guess I'm just blessed beyond comparison! We have had a great day with the exception of Ruth leaving. I'm happy for her being able to go home to her husband and family, but we will miss her very much, that is certain. Her help can't be measured in words.

I'm going to keep this short because everything is awesome and I'm going to go back to the couch with the "hottie" that is currently occupying it and give her a pedicure. We have the whole house to ourselves tonight and tomorrow, so we are going to rest and watch movies, and work in the garden tomorrow. My father is moving tomorrow afternoon so we are going to go see him in the morning. I hope and pray everything works out for him at the coast. He's taking a big risk, so please keep him in your prayers.

Life is good today! Praise God in all of his glory. He is the reason for rejoicing, and not for the "things" I have or this life at all, but still I'm grateful. We find out Tuesday if the Chemo is working. I'm sure it will be fine and I expect Beck to be in remission soon. How wonderful would that be?

God Bless you all and thanks for stopping in! I'll write some more tomorrow. Good night!