Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 104

Saturday night and all is well. We are watching Frank Caliendo in concert. He's the most talented impressionist I've ever seen. Becka is sitting beside of me. She has felt bad all day, but it could be a lot worse. If this is as bad as it gets, all will be okay. She has been eating all day and has kept it down. No nausea so far! She just aches all over and has no energy. It's been so long since my Baby felt good, I long for her to have a day where nothing hurts. A day when she can walk around the block or go to the park, go shopping by herself or with some friends and enjoy it, catch a meal or have a coffee at Starbucks. There just isn't much she enjoys because she's always sick. Right now, she's asleep beside of me on the couch with her feet on me. They are so small and soft. She's lost so much weight and her hair doesn't grow. God please give her a normal life back. This life is NOT normal, it's temporary. She will feel good again soon. There is no way anyone could go through this and not expect for things to return to normal. I know I couldn't. We are grateful for the fact that she's keeping her food down though.

I'm going to tend to her and call it a night. She's feeling pretty lousy. God Bless all of you. I'll write tomorrow afternoon about some things I want to share. Thanks for everything and good night!