Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day Ninety

It's Saturday and I'm watching the Duke / Carolina Game. Becka laid down about an hour ago. Her head has been hurting all day so she finally took something for it. Our bed warmer quit last night so I went out and bought a new one at Walmart after I picked Autumn up at the skating rink. The bed warmer is critical right now because she stays cold all of the time. I bought one that preheats the bed and it's programmable. Andrew and I went to the flea market today so that he could spend some of his money. He bought two nice swords, (he collects theme). One of them is a United States Marine officer's sword. It's my favorite that he has so far. We ordered pizzas for supper. I bought Becka's favorite - spinach parmesan, so I hope she can eat some. I'm going to watch a little of the game. Back in a bit!

Okay the game is over. It was over before it started. Carolina took it to my boys tonight. I guess they deserved it on both ends! Becka woke up and watched the last of the game with me. She's feeling a little better but still has a headache. I'm getting her out of the house in the morning. We are going to the flea market, walmart, and my mother's house if she feels up to it. She ate some of the roast I cooked the other night and so far so good. I pray that her headache is coming from being cooped up in the house and not eating. She got a letter from the doctor's today that says her MRI of her brain is going to be on March 26, then we have to wait two days to get the results. It's going to show that her tumors are all but gone I'm sure. I feel it in my heart. We have too many things to do together for her to be sick. She's on the road to recovery and next year this time, we will be making vacation plans. We ARE going to the beach.

We are watching "Son's of Guns". It's a great show for people who believe in the Constitution. Becka enjoys it but her favorite show comes on tomorrow, (The Amazing Race). I started tapering down on the steroids myself today. They are making me feel horrible so I'm going off of them earlier. I remember a time when I could medicate my feelings. Now I just have to feel them and express them, and this blog is a big part of that. By telling all of you how I feel, I allow you to help me, and I can look at what is going on inside of me instead of trying to figure it out.

God is all around us. He's so real to me that I can almost see him. There was a period in my life that I questioned the existence of God. Now he's the biggest part of my life. I talk to him more than anyone else, he is always with me no matter where I am or what I'm doing, and I rely on him more than anything. I don't know how people can live happily without God in their life, but I feel sorry for them. He is my rock and my shelter. All of you are my strength as well. There is NO WAY I could do this by myself. Everyone has been incredible, I have no complaints, and I love you all.

We are going to spend some quality time together, holding hands and watching people on TV blow stuff up. My verse for the night is Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path.

Good night!