Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 114

It's Tuesday night and it feels like Friday. This week is going by so slow. I'll be glad when the weekend gets here because I need the rest. Whether or not I sleep depends on tomorrow. We are going to her doctor's at 2:00 to go over her MRI results. He blood counts were a little low today, so they said to make sure she doesn't run a fever. So far so good as far as how Becka is feeling. She's still eating and keeping it down, and she's getting out of the house every day. Her strength is slowly but surely coming back, and she doesn't have Chemo again until next week. I wish that I could say it's going to stay this way, but as long as she's on Chemo, it's going to be a fight.

We had a cookout today at work and I made five pounds of banana pudding. It was good but I've made a decision. I'm so tired of being overweight. Starting tomorrow, I'm sticking to my diet until I've lost thirty pounds. I know that I feel better when I weigh 170. I was doing good and had lost some weight, but I fell off the wagon in to a load of chocolate. I don't care what holiday it is or what the occasion is, I'm not cheating on my diet anymore. Phase 1 of  "Slimmer Randy" starts tomorrow!

I wish I could write more but I'm so very tired that my eyes are blurring. I will post tomorrow about her test results and what the doctor says. Good night to you all and God Bless!