Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 111

It's Saturday night and I just woke up. I took a nap today and I'll take one tomorrow. Becka and I sat out in the sun today and it took a lot out of me, besides the fact that Andrew and I went to Taekwondo today. We are testing Wednesday for our Red Strip Belts, so we need all the practice we can get. There is a lot going on this year in Taekwondo. One of our instructors is becoming a master. That is the highest honor in martial arts, and from what I've learned about him over the last year and a half, he deserves it. We will be there to see it, that much is certain!

Becka has felt great today, except for a short period this morning when she was a little queasy. She took an anti nausea pill and laid down for a bit, but we all got out of the house today for a family trip to Walmart. The fact that she was able to sit in the sun with me and go to the store was a big plus. Her strength is coming back, even though she tried on a pair of her jeans today and didn't have to unbutton them to put them on. She has lost so much weight, but she looks great! Her color is good and her eyes are clear, and she is eating. I fried some Neese's sausage this morning and we made sausage bagels, and she ate one, then she had some soup this afternoon and some pizza this evening. It is all coming together. Now all we need and desperately want is good results from her scan this coming week. She's been through too much for it not to be working. God is all around us, so much that we can feel it. He is going to restore her to health and this will all be a memory, then she can work with others who are going through the same things she did.

This weather is crazy this time of the year. It rained this morning, then it was very hot outside, and now a cool breeze is blowing through me as I sit here and write this. My mind is becoming clearer now and my heart is in this one hundred percent. She is my soul mate and I can't see a life without her. I pray tonight and every night that she outlives me. If she doesn't tell them what to put on my tombstone, there is no telling what it will say. Something like, "Here lies Randy. Only say good things about the dead. He's dead, Good! We have so much life yet to live. I know that God has a plan for all of us, and ultimately that plan is all that matters, but I know he hears me, and I'm begging him for a lot more time. We have unfinished business! When the kids turn eighteen and we kick them out, we are going to buy our travel trailer and take off! (Just kidding guys. You can stay until you are nineteen)!

Life is good tonight and I'm grateful. I want to shout it from the mountain top and let everyone know how good God is all of the time. My Babylove feels normal tonight, and we are going to take full advantage of it!

God Bless you all and thanks as always! I pray for all of you to have the same love in your lives and hearts that I do. Everyone deserves to be loved!

Same time tomorrow!