Friday, March 9, 2012

Day Ninety Six

Friday night! My Baby and I are watching the Duke / Virginia Tech game. She's SUCH a huge basketball fan....(I hope you can detect the sarcasm). She understands that this is the ACC tournament, and March Madness is in full swing, and she even watched the game with me the other night! I came home from work tonight and cooked supper. We had some steaks in the freezer, so I thawed them for the last couple of days and cooked them on the grill. I also fixed french fries and rolls. She tried her best to eat and everything was fine, then we came in the living room and she called for me while walking towards the bedroom. By the time I got to her she was sick. I held her and she didn't pass out this time, but she was violently sick for a few minutes. I waited until it was over and then got her an anti nausea pill. They seem to work pretty well. She took some sinus medicine earlier to try and open up her head, but all it did was make her feel worse. I'll be glad when the antibiotics start to work.

My Sis-in-law Ruth will be back here tomorrow for three weeks! That will be such a load off. I hate it when she's here by herself. I have to work tomorrow and I'm exhausted, but I'll be able to get forty hours in without taking any of my personal time. I'm going to save it for a long as possible. Becka isn't feeling well, and I have to pick Autumn up at the skating rink at ten thirty, so I'm going to lay down with her for a while. If she can't keep her food down soon, we are going to have to do something else to get her body nourishment. I welcome any suggestions. God Bless you all! Same time tomorrow!