Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 105 Continued

Everyone has gone to bed again, except for me. I have to be exhausted. I'm only getting about four hours of sleep a night, sometimes less. It's when I'm all alone with my two boy dogs that reality sets in about what is going on in my house. My heart hurts, it always does at night.

 I've been thinking about three words. They are nothing alone, but when we put them together they can mean so many things. The words, "I Love You", are very powerful, but what do they mean. When we say those words to someone, are we saying, "You have something I want," or are we saying, "You're pretty". Do we say it because we think we have to, or is it something we use to get off of the phone. I've even heard those three words put together to hurt someone else. But tonight when I looked at Becka and said, "I love you Baby", I know what I meant. I devote my entire life to you and you are what is most important to me. I give you everything I have, everything I am, and I would die for you.

I need her to get well, and she's going to. My mind can't see it any other way. I'm going to try and get some sleep. We will see what happens. I guess I just needed to write this.

Night