Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day Ninety Three

It's Tuesday night and I'm almost in bed. I have a searing headache that I've been fighting all day. It's probably stress, lack of sleep, not eating right, and sinus all in one. I think a good night sleep will fix it. Becka had Chemo today. She had her Aridia which only took about an hour. It was only us this time. I took the whole day off because I wasn't feeling good and neither was she. She has had a headache and dizziness for days, and they are pretty sure she has a sinus infection. He blood counts weren't as good today as they have been. The important ones were down, so they put her on a Z pack, (antibiotics). She was also running a low grade fever when we got there. They told me to monitor her temperature and if it got over a hundred, NOT to mask it with Tylenol, but rather call them immediately. I will keep you informed. Please pray for this infection to go away so she will feel better.

Speaking of feeling better, I feel lousy, and the more I look at this screen, the worse my head hurts. Good night and God Bless. I will bring you up to speed more tomorrow.