Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 118

It's Sunday night and a difficult one at that. Becka has a CAT scan in the morning, and she has to drink a bottle of Barium Sulfate tonight, and one tomorrow. It isn't going well. Apparently it tastes horrid, and she's struggling to get it down. She's a trooper though, and she's giving it her best effort. We have had a good day though. We ate breakfast with my Father, then we came back here and worked on the house. We pulled all of the weeds out of the flower garden, and planted some tomato plants. We still have a lot to do, but that's always the way. Nothing is ever truly finished.

She has to drink another of these awful bottles tomorrow morning before her procedure. I hate it because she gags on it and it upsets her, but I'm going to do my best to get it in her. They can't do the scan without it. God has been truly good and I know that this will all be a memory. I'm just as ready for it to end as she is.

I'm taking off work in the morning to be with her. I'll take my computer and will update while I'm there. She's not feeling well so we are going to bed. Good night and God Bless.