Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 138

It's Saturday night and Becka is in full swing Chemo mode. Her entire body is hurting and she can't get comfortable. Her muscles spasm and ache. I just gave her a pain pill and an anti nausea pill just in case. She's not far from bed and neither am I. I worked all day practically. I didn't work for my regular job, but rather did some stuff on the side. Beck and I spent some time together outside today laying in the sun and listening to music. She has been eating good and keeping it down so we are grateful for that, but she just feels awful. Only one more treatment! I keep telling her that. Afterwards she will be on the road to recovery! When she can go all day without hurting will be a blessing. She's already started to grow hair back!

I'm going to get her in to bed and rub her legs and feet, and try to relax her so she can sleep, then I'm going to work out for a bit. God Bless and sweet dreams. Please keep those prayers coming, because they are working. We are going to pray her in to remission!