Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 134

It's Tuesday night and all is well, for now. We play the waiting game now, to see if she can get through the next couple of days without getting sick. She had eight hours of chemotherapy today, and if all goes as planned, she only has one more treatment! The doctors are predicting remission! Everything is going as planned.....God's plan that is. Becka and I were all wired in at the hospital today. She sat in the recliner during chemo and I hooked up her DVD player, I had my lap top, and we both had IPODs. We looked like Geeks over there. Her doctor stopped by to see her. I love that man. He's so connected to his patients. I imagine he gets his heart broken quite a bit, but not in this case! Becka is a success story. This train is moving forward!

I'm going to be with her. I think she's a little scared about what's coming. I'm going to go ahead and give her meds before she gets sick. Maybe we can head it off. I'll definitely let you know if anything changes.I have to go to work early in the morning to make up for today, so I'm going to bed. Good night and God Bless! Same time tomorrow!