Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 136

It's Thursday night and I'm getting a little worried. She's starting to feel bad. I pray that this is a bad as it gets. I know that the Chemotherapy is saving her life, but I hate what she is having to go through to get well. Just when she was starting to enjoy food again and getting out of the house, she had to have another treatment. I had hoped they would say she doesn't need anymore, but she only has one left. It's going to be a long weekend. The energy goes right out of her and she started hurting tonight. We made baked potatoes for supper and she ate one. I pray that she can keep it down. I just gave her an anti nausea pill and she took a pain pill a while ago. Hopefully we can stay on top of this with medication. All I want in life is for her to be well again. The fight is not over, but we are winning it. We are hanging in until the end, and then we are going to the beach. I want her to feel the sand between her toes and smell the ocean! She can bury me in the sand, and then next year maybe dig me up! I'll tell her that and see if I can get a smile or a laugh.

God is good and we are going to get through this. It's amazing how one day can be so different from the next, but I am grateful for every day I get to spend with my Angel. I'm going to run a little then get her in to bed. God Bless and I'll write tomorrow and let you know how she is. All will be well again, that much is certain!