Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 130

It's Friday night, finally! We are relaxing after a very good day. Becka got out of the house today and went to Michaels, then to one of her favorite places to eat-a Japanese takeout. She was spent, but it's getting back to normal. We still didn't get any results back today. I guess no news is good news, and we will try again Monday. It's been a very good day. I'm pretty tired and we are going to church early in the morning. They are having a yard sale / fund raiser. It will be massive. They are selling cars and everything including the kitchen sink! If you are in Winston Salem, please check out Winston Salem First Assembly. It's the big copper top church over by Wake Forest.

Tonight we are chilling out and going to bed early. I'm going to clean tomorrow all day after we get back. I had a good experience today. I reached out to a family member that I've been having problems with and he reached back. It's time to put away our petty differences and love each other I think. God thought it was time a LONG time ago. Forgiveness is forgetting the past and starting over. I pray that we can do that.

No bad news tonight! I'll write some more tomorrow, but for now I'm going to move a little closer to the hot Mama on my couch and watch TV. Good night and God Bless!