Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 121

It's Wednesday night and I'm getting a late start. I just got home from class after I came home and fell asleep. It's been a good day! Becka is eating more and more, and enjoying it. We got GREAT news tonight concerning finances and our living situation, so we might be moving. I hate to move and we love this house, but if it comes through we will save six thousand dollars a year for the same size house in the same neighborhood. I can move us with dollies and a wheel barrel, literally. With the money we would save, we could buy a very nice car, so it's a no brainer. An incredible, wonderful, Christian man who owns several houses in the neighborhood is going to help us. He comes by from time to time to see Becka, and he was ecstatic when I told him about her test results. God Bless him and people like him who sacrifice for others.

Becka has gone to bed and I'm right behind her. Her PET scan is tomorrow and Andrew has an appointment in the morning, so I'm hitting the hay. God Bless and I'll update after the scan, but so far things are fantastic! All glory to God and thanks for his Grace. He is healing my love, and I am eternally grateful!

Good night!