Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 140

It's Monday night and I just got home from Taekwondo. Becka has already gone to bed but she wasn't asleep. I talked to her for a few and I think she might be depressed. Who wouldn't be? That's why I'm going to cut this short tonight. I want to write every night and let you know how she is doing and if there are any changes. I know that she is sick. Her body is hurting and the medicine is doing a number on her system. I'll be SO glad when this is over and she can feel normal again. I keep telling myself, and her, that she only has one more treatment. I can't wait to take her somewhere peaceful like the beach. God has been so good and merciful. I pray that he continues to pour down his blessings and heal her completely. I know he will, I just want it today. Patience is a virtue that I don't have, especially when the love of my life is sick.

I'm going to check on her and talk to her for a while. God Bless and please keep praying. I SO want her to be happy again.

Sweet dreams!