Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 128

It's Wednesday and it's been a great one! Becka woke up feeling good and I almost slept all night! I worked with my boss today who I care a lot about. He's a fantastic supervisor and a good man as well. He gave me my evaluation today for the year and I got a raise. Life is good because God is good! We worked together on one of my stores and fixed a problem that has been haunting me for a while. It would always correct itself before I could get to the work site, so I haven't been able to fix it, but today we found it finally. I brought home some roasted chicken for supper, although I ate left over lasagna. I'll never lose weight. It's okay though, I'll just buy bigger shirts! Maybe I'll get that lip-o-suction thingy. I've got a shop vac, I can do that myself! I'll make a video on youtube-"How to lose ten pounds in ten minutes"!

I'm in a great mood tonight, although we haven't gotten Becka's results yet. Last time it took over a week to get PET scan results back, and that was when we found out she had cancer. This time, it will be good news. No matter what, we will face it with our heads high, and win.

I just gave Becka a pedicure. I love her feet. I didn't paint her nails because they look great without polish, but I did use the cheese grater thing she has after she soaked them. It's called a "PEDEGG", and that's what it looks like, an egg, but man I tell you, it will flat take the skin off. It's great for cheese as well. I used it to make an Easter dish we took to my Mother's house. (Just kidding Mom).

God is so good, I can't say that enough. Have a fabulous night and I hope I can post her results on here tomorrow! Sleep well!