Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 135

It's Wednesday night and life is good! Becka feels great! So far so good. The medications that they give her before her chemotherapy makes her feel good for days, but then they wear off and it usually hits her about Friday. Please pray that she doesn't get too sick, or sick at all for that matter. We had a good day. I worked all day and she ran a couple of places, then when I got home we made beef stroghanoff for supper, and she and I ran to Michaels and the grocery store. I'm fixing to hit the treadmill then go to bed. I'm going in early every day this week to try and make up for being out yesterday, so I'm going to work out tonight and go to sparring class tomorrow night. We need to prepare for the tournament next month.

Things are fantastic tonight. I remember about thirty blogs ago, I was praying for this situation, and now it's here. I'm so very grateful that I can't put it in words!

I'll keep you posted, but for now, thanks so much! God is truly good and his glory is shining upon Becka. I have no doubt that he is healing her. She's been through trials and tribulations, but she's strong and determined. My wife is truly incredible!

Good night and God Bless!