Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 141

Tuesday night and things are better! Becka is feeling a lot better than she did yesterday. She drove herself to the doctor this morning. It was just to give blood, and her bloodwork was great! Her recovery couldn't be going any better! We were up most of last night though. She was having stomach cramps and her legs wouldn't relax. That's a horrible feeling, "restless leg". I pray that we both get good sleep tonight. We need it, I'm exhausted. Andrew and I just got home from class. I would think that by now, my legs wouldn't feel like they are going to fall off after a hard class. I guess I'm just getting old, but my legs are getting rock hard. Andrew is a rock all over. Joining Taekwondo was the best thing we could have ever done for him. He is in fantastic shape, and I'm glad he's very passive and considerate, because if he gets mad, he can plant a side kick in your face. I can't wait for Becka to get well and start class again. She is so naturally good at it. Her kicks and punches were much better than mine. Master Lee used her to demonstrate several times. I truly believe, the family that kicks together, sticks together!

Life is good and I'm grateful, but I keep walking around waiting on something to fall out of the sky on my head. I should just enjoy the good times, and I will when I know that something isn't lurking around the corner ready to pounce on us. It's been a tough six months, but life changing. I have no doubt about my purpose in life, and I'm grateful that it's the same as what I want it to be. Becka needs me and I need her, and that just enriches our relationship.

I think she's about ready to go to bed, so I'm going to spend some time with her. God Bless and keep those prayers coming. We are almost there, just a little bit left to go before we can put it in "cruise control".

Sweet dreams!