Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 143

It's Thursday evening and all is well. Becka is tired and not feeling 100% but she's been running, and she's wore out. She took the kids to school today because we over slept, then I went back to bed for about an hour. I went and picked up my Uncle today and took him to his totaled SUV to get some personal items out of it. He seemed to be okay but a little scatter brained. He took a hard hit yesterday and will probably be out of it for a couple of days. My brother is okay but very sore and he has road rash on his face where the airbag hit him. It saved his life though. He almost went through the wind shield.

All is well in our house tonight. I'm very grateful for the progress that Becka has made. She has fought for it and won, with a lot of help I might add. We will never be able to pay back all of the things that people have done for us, but we will sure try. If we are ever needed, we will definitely be there. I heard a good sermon today that hit close to my heart. It was about "self-righteousness". I sometimes make excuses for my short comings by pointing out that "At least I'm not as bad as he is". I think everyone has done that, but I'm trying to get closer to God every day. I feel like we may be in the pre-tribulation period, and I want my soul to be ready always. God has done so much for us. The least I can do is give him the very best I can, one day at a time. I'll start in my prayers, and then in my attitude. I'll put my precious wife above everyone else in this world, and love her the way God wants me to. I'll try to daily improve my relationship with our kids, and put aside the "teenager" attitude. They are growing up in a very troubling time. They might have the best technology at their fingertips, but they live in a very decrepit, evil world.

I'm going to get my Baby in to bed. She's crashed on the couch. We had tacos for supper and then Andrew and I had class, so bed time will come early. God Bless you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart!