Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 120 Continued

Tuesday is coming to an end. It's been a fabulous day! We are watching "Biggest Loser". We love this show because it changes people's lives. Our lives were changed today somewhat. Becka was given a new lease on life. She's still worried about her lymph nodes being inflamed, but I'm not. I'm thrilled about the progress, and I'm sure that she's close to remission. God is good! She has a PET scan Thursday, so we will know for sure.

I just got back from picking up the kids and driving an hour and a half in a wicked thunderstorm, so I'm pooped. We had barbecued pork for supper and Becka ate well! David is leaving us in the morning early. I've enjoyed having him here very much and so has Beck. We are going to miss him a lot! I'm going to bed in a few, but I have to say thank you to every one of you. I know you have been praying and crying with us, and it won't be forgotten. God Bless and good night! I'll write some more tomorrow!