Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 286 Continued....

Well after I posted my blog tonight, I went to get Beck to bed. She stood up and took about three steps, then had a seizure so bad that I had to take her to the ground. She went completely out and I held her and kept saying, "Baby". Finally, she started breathing normally again and she came back, but she was completely spent. Glory be to God for the fact that her Dad was here. He and I picked her up off the floor and walked her to the bed. By then she was completely back and said goodnight to everyone. 

My heart is still racing in my chest. I won't sleep at all tonight. I thought I was going to lose her in my arms. I prayed and cried until she came back. I really do hate cancer with all of my heart. This was by far the worst one she's had. It is almost prophetic that I just said in my blog, "It's going to get worse before it gets better". Please pray that God will take this off of her and comfort her parents. They are torn I know. This is their daughter.

I just wanted everyone to know what happened. Good night and God Bless.