Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 274

Tuesday night and I'm home. I worked this morning with my boss at one of my stores on a very serious, important problem, then I went by Taco Bell and brought some lunch home. After lunch, I put Becka in the van to get her out of the house, and we took off down the road. We went by her doctor's office to pick up a form for a handicap parking placard, then we stopped by and said hey to my mother. That made her happy and it made my Mother happy as well. We left there and stopped by Walmart to get the stuff for supper, and we ran by the Department of Transportation to get the placard. By then, Beck was exhausted, so I brought her home and she went straight to bed. I started supper, (spaghetti), and waited for Autumn to get home. She and I took off for the Mall and I bought her some new shoes, then we went by Dillard's and bought Beck some new body scrub. We stopped by the coffee shop in the mall and Autumn bought a caramel coffee, and we came home. I finished supper, then Autumn and I ran to Food Lion and bought a couple of things, and then back to the house until I had to leave once more to take Andrew to taekwondo, and now I'm home. In other words, I've been running all day, and this was after only a couple hours of sleep last night. We got up three times. Beck is starting to hurt more and more. Her feet are still swollen, and tomorrow I'm going to see if the doctor will give her something stronger for pain. I was helping her up out of her chair tonight and I accidently hurt her shoulder by barely pulling her up to give her a shower. I gave her one with her new scrub, then put lotion all over, and now she's gone to bed. Just getting out of the house today took everything out of her.

Her Mom and Dad are leaving in the morning, so it will just be us. I hate to see them go, but on the other hand, I'm looking forward to spending time alone with Beck for a couple of days. The kids will be at school, and we can catch up. I plan to sit and just talk for a while, and I want to watch a movie with popcorn and everything, just like a regular date. I'm extremely grateful for everyone who has stayed with us and helped. I can't say thank you enough. I just want to be alone with her, if only for a while. I want to talk about old times, look at pictures, hold her feet in my lap, and relax with her. It's going to be great! I need it, I know that much. She's my Baby!

God is good all of the time. I know that somewhere in all of this is Glory for him. I can't see it right now, but one day all will be revealed. I'm still praying for time, and I'm praying for him to take away her pain. She's such a fighter, but now she's so frail. I'm eternally grateful for the fact that I can take off work and be with her now. I need to be here.

I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams and love you guys.

God Bless!