Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 275

It's Wednesday night and my head feels like it's going to blow off. I'm fixing to take some sinus meds, some tylenol, and hit the hay. Beck went to sleep about an hour ago, although I just helped her to the bathroom. This time of night, she's in a completely different world. I called her doctor today about the swelling in her feet. It goes down then comes back. The doctor put her on fluid pills, which should do the trick, but will cause even more bathroom trips. It's okay though. I'm here for the duration. I'm officially on FMLA. I think I'll start an internet business. Actually, I'm still going to work, just not as much. I have to do some work so that I can pay for my insurance, and we have to eat. 

I wish I could type more, but my head is hurting and I need to lay down. I'll post tomorrow during the day.

Sweet Dreams and God Bless!