Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 276

Thursday afternoon and so far, this has been a wonderful day. I ran to Bojangles this morning and picked us up some breakfast, then got the kids out the door. My head was still hurting, so I went to CVS Pharmacy and told the pharmacist that I want the strongest thing for sinus pressure they had. I bought a decongestant, and you would think I was trying to buy cocaine. They entered my driver's license in to the computer just to buy sinus meds. I came back here and we hung out for a bit. I started a roast in the crock pot for supper, and Beck laid down for a nap. When she woke up, I gave both of us a shower, dressed us, then I loaded her up and we took off. We went to a pawn shop here in Winston and bought her an IPAD. She's been having trouble using her computer because her left hand doesn't work very well, and the tablet should be much better for her.

We left there and stopped by the grocery store, then we had lunch at Subway, and a milk shake from McDonalds. By then, she was wearing out, so we came back here and she laid down for a while. I think I may take a nap myself. So far today has been fantastic. It was so nice getting her out of the house. We are going to run to Walmart in a bit. I'm going to lay down with her, and I'll write some more tonight.

I laid down for about an hour, and I feel better. This sinus medicine is working. We had supper and I was able to do some laundry and G. I. the kitchen. I love cleaning the kitchen because it gives me a sense of accomplishment when it shines. I cleaned the sink with comet and copper scrubs, and it's actually white! I'll clean the bathroom tomorrow.

I'm so very grateful for today. We spent the entire day together and I loved getting her out of the house. Everyone was so nice, and I took her by Food Lion and introduced her to a couple of friends of mine who have been praying for her. She loves her new tablet! As much as Beck loves music, it holds 32 gigs of memory. It's so much easier for her to use and type with. I love Apple products period. The next computer I buy will be a Mac.

My headache is coming back, so I'm going to bed while I still can. I shouldn't be watching the DNC. It makes me too mad. I already put Beck to bed. She's doing very well tonight! I needed a day like today. I had my Baby with me, and that's all I need! She starts her fluid pills tomorrow for her swollen feet. Please pray that they work!

Good night and God Bless!