Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Twenty Nine

Monday night and all is well! I feel bad about something though. I smoke, (and yes I know I need to quit), but for now I'm cutting back. My shrink told me that I shouldn't even think about quitting right now. Anyway, I don't smoke in the house but instead out the back door. I have our furnace set to pressurize the house, or so I thought, but I realized that some of the smoke was coming in the back door and bothering Ruth and Becka. Ruth is HIGHLY allergic to smoke, so I feel awful about it. I moved my ashtray to the other side of the back yard and I'll be walking across the yard when I smoke from now on. I had asthma when I was young, so I know what it feels like to not be able to breathe. I didn't know that the smoke was coming in and bothering them, but I think that they forgave me. I will quit smoking one day. I hate cigarettes or anything else that has power over me. I tried Chantix a while back, but I had a couple of psychotic episodes, and I "came to" at a stop light while driving one day, so no more Chantix.

Becka and Ruth went to the store today. Beck is feeling good these days! I pray that it lasts. I'm so glad Ruth is here to hang out and take care of her. We have another week until Chemo starts, so I'm going to make sure she enjoys it. Ruth and I made tostados for supper, but I ate Raisin Bran. I think I have an ulcer and anything spicy is killing it right now. I'm going to the gastro doctor next week.

So I guess it's a major praise report tonight! My gorgeous wife is feeling great, looking awesome, and still has the positive attitude that she needs to beat this thing. The Lord is with her and is healing her through the doctors and medicine.

Matthew 9:22
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart daughter" he said, "Your faith has healed you", and the woman was healed at that moment.

Praise to him and all of his children that are walking through this with us. Thank you so much!

God Bless and more to come.......