Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Fifty One

It's Tuesday night and I'm dragging along. Today was very productive but exhausting. I worked all day and Debbie took Becka to the doctor. The good news is that her blood count was normal! That surprised me because of how rotten she's been feeling the past few days. I would give one of my kidneys and half of my liver for her to not be sick just one day. She didn't eat anything tonight because she's nauseated. I did manage to get her to keep some emetrol down, but nothing sounds good to her. Debbie is cooking a roast tomorrow. I pray that she can eat some of it. She needs it to keep up her strength.

Wow...I just sat here and fell asleep at the computer. (I'm glad we weren't talking in person), lol. Andrew and I went to Taekwondo tonight and had a very good workout. My goal is to lose twenty five pounds by June and compete in a tournament. We will see how that goes. It's no problem as long as I don't get injured!

I'm going to have to make this short tonight. Becka is going to bed and I'm going with her. I'll write some more tomorrow. Peace be with you and God Bless you in all you do!