Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day Forty One

Saturday night and we are one short. I took Ruth to the Charlotte airport this afternoon. It was a crazy day. God was watching out for us. I had to run out this morning, but I needed to be back by 11:30 to get her to Charlotte in time to make her plane. It was about 9:30 this morning when I was almost back at our house and blew a front tire. I went in to panic mode, and limped to Merchant's Tire in Clemmons. I asked them to please hurry and they did. They got me out the door at 11:20, and we were on the road to Charlotte at 11:45. Those would say it was a coincidence, but I know that God was looking out for us. If we had blown that tire on the highway, there is no way she would have made her plane!

This is going to be short tonight because I'm having trouble sitting here. I'm not feeling well and I pray that it's exhaustion. Becka has been feeling awful since her Chemo, but I think the worst is over with. I am pleading with God in my prayers for her to start feeling better. It's starting to take a severe emotional toll on her because she's been sick for so long. Before all of this was her hysterectomy. It's been a long time since she felt "good". Every time I talk to God I beg him for mercy on her, and I know it's coming. I guess we will have to be more grateful for the good days, because right now they are few and far between.

It's not the same without Ruth sitting over here or running around the house cooking and cleaning something. I wish we all lived closer together so that Becka and her sisters could see each other more regularly. Debbie will be here tomorrow! Please pray for her to get here safely. She has a very long drive. It's going to be good seeing her again. I just wish they could be here together.

I'm calling it early tonight. We are eating pizza and relaxing. I'm going to sleep about fourteen hours tonight. I'll pick his up tomorrow where I left off.
Good night all and God Bless. Please keep praying!