Monday, January 30, 2012

Day Fifty Seven

Monday and I feel like I've been attacked all day. We all have those days where nothing seems to go right, but the fact is, I made it home okay. I was almost in an accident on the way home. Everyone in front of me decided at once to lock it up. I'm glad I had new tires put on the work truck not too long ago, but they are probably flat spotted now. I was standing on the brake and I didn't hit anything, but my heart was beating in my chest. I think I might slow down from now on.

I had a bad encounter on the phone today. Becka's OBGYN called me and was rather rude on the phone about a bill. I guess all bill collectors are trained how to be butts. I explained to her that we had about a hundred doctor bills laying here and I'm sure that theirs was in the pile, and we would get around to it as soon as possible. I also let her know that last year after their Doctor operated on Becka, then gave her a clean bill of health, she was diagnosed with stage four cancer by another doctor a month later. I guess he must have missed it huh? It's a good thing we are the grateful type and not the suing type.

Becka is feeling better today and eating! I hope it lasts because her next Chemo treatment is in the morning. I took off work to go with her and Debbie. Please keep her in your prayers! I know that the chemo is making her sick, but I'm still grateful for each and every IV bag they hook up to her. One day, maybe not too far down the road, there will be other treatments for cancer, but for now, the chemo is going to save her life, so I can say with all sincerity, "Cancer Sucks, Chemo Rocks"!!!

Going to take a break. I will write more tonight before bed time. Love you!

Just got home from Taekwondo and Becka is watching TV! That's awesome! She's felt good all day and seems to have more of her strength back. We are calling it a night. Thank you Lord for another day!
See you tomorrow...