Friday, January 6, 2012

Day Thirty Three

Finally Friday! Man what a long week. I'm not sure why I'm glad it's Friday because I have to work tomorrow. Let me re-phrase that. I get to work tomorrow! What a blessing it is to be able to work and pay bills! There are a lot of people who don't have a job right now. Times are hard in the Obama administration, but I won't go there in the blog. If you want to know how I feel about Politics, you'll have to read my Facebook. I pray that all of you are able to find a job if you don't have one. I'm blessed to work for a fantastic company that has shown me their heart and soul through all of this. My boss is first rate. He tells me all the time that my job is secure and to concentrate on getting my wife well. I can't tell you what a load off my shoulders that is. HIS boss called me tonight and we talked for a long time. He told me all about the opportunities that the company offers in a situation like this, and he said he was praying for Becka. We will take every prayer available, because I believe God hears them all.

Becka is watching her favorite show. It's called "Wipeout". They pick the most un-athletic people on the planet and send them through obstacle courses while pummeling them in to oblivion. It's really funny! I love to hear her laugh, so I'd push an elderly lady down the stairs if that's what it took. Okay, I wouldn't really. She wouldn't think that was funny anyway. Now if I fell down a flight of stairs, she would think THAT was funny, as long as I didn't break anything. Her lung is swollen tonight and she can feel the tumor pushing against her side. I know it's bothering her physically and mentally. I'll be so glad when the Chemotherapy starts to work and the tumors shrink away. She feels it the most when she lays down, so night time is the worst. God PLEASE heal her. Please let this treatment work and her not have to ever go through this again.

I'm going to have a bowl of Raisin Bran and go to bed soon. Ruth cooked another fantastic meal tonight! It was a chicken recipe with black beans and spices. The chicken was delicious and just fell apart. If you are reading this Jeff, sorry bud. We are keeping your wife.

Becka's head is healing. I expect to see some hair growing back soon. She has a beautiful head though! She can pull off any hair style. Her face is exquisite, so her hair being gone isn't that big of a deal. If her face fell off, THEN that would be a big loss. (I know I've said that before, but I really really mean it). There are some things we just have to accept, so I guess I'll accept the fact that I have a very hot wife, no doubt about it!

Good night all and God Bless!

More to come..........