Friday, January 27, 2012

Day Fifty Four

It's Friday! Like it means anything. I guess it's okay because the kids get to sleep in, but I have to go to work first thing in the morning. I'm grateful for the overtime. Debbie marinated some chicken breasts tonight and I cooked them on the grill. I don't know what her secret recipe is, but they were outstanding. She also cooked some seasoned potatoes, so we ate good tonight! Becka is up Praise the Lord. I bought her some meal replacements today at GNC, and made her a chocolate shake. She hasn't been eating and she's getting weaker. I pray that these Hybrid Protein shakes I bought her work. We have got to get some nutrients in her so she will feel better.

Tonight was very emotional. Becka has been sick for so long. I just want her to feel good again. She and I prayed together and it always makes a difference. Jesus said in John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." I pray every day that the Holy Spirit will come here and camp out with Becka. She doesn't understand any of this and neither do I, except that this is part of life. Sometimes she wonders what she did wrong to be punished. Don't get me wrong, she never feels sorry for herself. She knows that millions of people go through this. I guess when someone is sick for so long, they forget what it feels like to feel good. She will feel good again. We will walk on the beach. Her food will taste good again, and that's when we are going to a VERY nice restaurant, even if we have to sell one of the kids, lol!

 I love my wife so very much. I can't express in words what she means to me. I really do need for her to bury me, after we spend the next forty years together. She always tells me that when I die, she's going to bury my dog with me. (They don't get along very well). He's not right in the head and he doesn't like anyone but me. I think he was abused by a woman. If you ask Becka what breed he is, she will tell you he's a Boston Terrier - A**hole mix.

We are going to watch a movie and hit the hay. God Bless you with all of our hearts! Thanks for everything!

More to come.....