Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day Forty Eight

Saturday night and we are watching the results from South Carolina. So the flavor of the week is Newt Gingrich. I'm just not in to it. I guess because I have other things on my mind. Today has been a dreary, rainy day. I worked all morning then came home and did some things around here. Debbie cooked a roast for supper that was fantastic, and a very nice friend of hers came to visit. Becka isn't feeling well tonight. I helped her to get in to bed a little while ago. She said she was cold, but she was warm to the touch, so she might be running a little bit of a fever. I'm going to check on her until I go to bed, which won't be late. I'm praying that she's just tired. The past few days she's been feeling so much better. I want so much for that to continue.

I rented the movie "Courageous" today. We haven't watched it yet, and it will probably be tomorrow before we do since Beck isn't feeling well. I can't watch TV right now anyway, after I threw my coffee cup through the television when Duke lost to Florida State in the last second of the game. Becka and Debbie actually watched it as well, but they weren't ready to go slash FSU's tires on their bus...(go figure). Maybe I take college basketball too seriously. (I didn't really throw my cup by the way. The TV is fine).

I just checked on Beck. She has cooled off and is feeling better. I think she was just worn out. She and Debbie got out of the house today. It takes so much out of her to move around. We were out last night as well at my sister in law's birthday party. Everyone is always SO glad to see her! She truly is beloved! Tomorrow is going to be a day of rest for everyone. If it's nice outside, I'm going to cook chicken and corn on the cob on the grill. Otherwise I foresee several naps in our near future.

Goodnight and God Bless! I'll write some more tomorrow and update how Becka is feeling. I'm going to kiss her and go to bed myself!