Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Forty Seven

Finally Friday!! I don't know why I'm so thrilled. I'm working all day tomorrow, but I'm grateful that I can work and make some money! I'll rest Sunday. Today has been a great day overall! Becka is feeling MUCH better, and she got out of the house all day with Debbie. They went to the grocery store, and shopping for my sister in law's birthday. Debbie bought everything including the groceries to cook supper next week. Becka really does have sensational sisters, as well as the rest of her family. Everyone has helped us out and we are so grateful. My mother and step father, Becka's parents, her brother and his family, her sisters, EVERYONE is showing that their hearts are with her and they have "skin in the game". I was once a prideful man, and pride comes before the fall, but there is a difference in being prideful and proud. I'm proud of my family and of my savior, and I'm grateful for anything that anyone does to help us. One of our friends brought us a box of food today, (Kristi), and there were SNICKERDOODLE cookies in the box. I hid them from the kids.

We just got back from my Sister-in-law's birthday party. It went very well. My sister brought my Redskin Starter jacket that I've been asking her for at LEAST eight years! I loaned it to my nephew. I really didn't think she had it anymore. I was SO happy to see it! I gave it to Becka because it is warm, it has a hood, it's waterproof, and it covers her hips. It really is a nice jacket and it fits her perfectly. It will keep her warm AND it has the Redskin logo on the back! Life is truly good!

 I'm ecstatic about the fact that she's feeling good today. I pray it lasts and lasts! I have literally been talking to God all day long for the past week. I hit my knees as much as I can and I talk out loud going down the road. I know for a fact God hears my prayers. He heard me when I shouted "God please help me" when I needed to stop drinking, he heard me beg for mercy when the drugs had me, he hears me every time I ask for forgiveness, he heard me when I vowed before him and man to be true to Becka forever, and he hears me now, begging him to heal her. God is love and mercy, he is the father Jehovah and the creator, the alpha and omega, beginning and end. God is everything, and yes he is the healer. All I want in this world is for Becka to be healed. I don't want fame or fortune, and I don't care about what happens to me, I just need her to be okay, and she will be.

I'm very happy to be reporting good news! I hope it continues for as long as I can type!

We are going to watch "Wipeout" and go to bed. Good night and God Bless you! Please continue to pray for healing!